Τετάρτη 28 Αυγούστου 2013

lalalailalailai


 I am all I got

I remember the day
when I cried out for help
no one came running
and that's when I first knew
I am all I got!
Went to the wise man
but no answer he could give
I went to the kind man
he shrugged his shoulders and wept
You are all you got!
I went to the saint
but he was busy praying
I payed a visit to the sinner
but he said "brother, don't even bother"
You are all u got!
I went to see my mother
but she was busy dying
I went to my father's grave
but he was really dust
Yes I m all I got!
So forgive pretty darling
but I m all I got
believe it or not
love will save us not
I am all I got
I am all i got!
There might come a day
when the lord will embrace me
so son get on your knees and pray
I am all you got
but until that day
I am all I got!

 Dead brothers - "I am all I got"
album  The 5th Sin-Phonie  2010
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVOb8ASWQa0

photo Harry Callahan

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: